On top of baby cakes, we created an amazing brunch with our friends this weekend. We all brought something, and ate like kings. The Arden Park had nothing on us. We had:
- Breakfast skillet, featuring eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns baked to a yummy-goodness.
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes, smothered in bananas and strawberries and walnuts, with a butter-maple syrup sauce.
- Blueberry Crumble topped with cinammon granola with yogurt on the side.
- Breakfast sausages.
- French french baguettes.
- Fresh oranges and nectarines.
- Homemade strawberry and raspberry pop tarts.
- Choice of orange or cranberry juice, and coffee or tea.